Wednesday 28 January 2015

Winter Fishing

Its been nearly a year since my last blog post. This year I am going to keep it up to date! Here is a short post to start it off.



Winter fishing means many layers and battling the elements. There will be days where you have to work harder than others and you will need to be patient and persistent. Where there are challenges there will be rewards, but most importantly it means giving yourself the opportunity to enjoy the outdoors when others won't

Photo Taken By: Naoto Aoki of Naoto Aoki Photography /Bluetree Images
www.naotoaoki.com / www.bluetreeimages.com/


7 comments:

  1. fishing
    This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. tackle shop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. Headbanger Lures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. Headbanger Lures

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck. waitingforlightningthemovie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The most awesome approach to keep illnesses from arriving at your tank is by utilizing an isolate tank. An isolate tank is basically a little no frills aquarium arrangement fishing accommodation

    ReplyDelete